Some tools are affected by an update and do not function properly or result in error messages. I'm looking into it.
Known issues: Coordinate conversion
(errors for some conversions);
Create log sheet
A short history
In September 2009 I discovered this beautiful hobby. I bought a GPS device to use on my mountainbike and discovered a 'Geocache function'. I had never heard of that before at that time, so I started some research. It didn't take me too long to find out what the meaning was and I liked it. The closest geocache was literally on the other side of the road and I never even noticed. So I decided to check it out. After the first found many more followed and I continued geocaching on a regular basis.
After a while I noticed I used some tools regularly, in particular while solving mystery caches. I also noticed that I searched for them over and over again. That was not really handy, so I decided to gather them and put them on one website, at first mainly for personal use.
After a while I noticed that my tools where used more and more and I kept gathering tools and adding them. Finally I decided to remove the tools of my personal website and give them their own spot on the web.
In the beginning of September 2013, 4 years after finding my first geocache, all tools where moved to GeocachingToolbox.com. The number of visitors is still increasing and I enjoy the messages in het guest book.
I hope that many more geocachers can enjoy the use of this website, that's why it's here!