Fill out the given numbers to solve the sudoku.
When there are multiple solutions for the given numbers, this will be shown. It is possible to show all possible solutions. By clicking the solution in the list it will be shown in the sudoku.
Show all found solutions:
Sudoku, originally called Number Place, is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution.
This defines a standard sudoku, the one that can be solved automatically above. In the course of time all kinds of variations popped up. Below a list of solvers for a number of different types of sudoku's.
• ZigZag (irregular) sudoku solver - Alternative
• Jumbo sudoku solver
• Super jumbo sudoku solver
• Combination sudoku solver
• Joint sudoku solver
• Inequality sudoku solver (Futoshiki) - Alternative
• Killer (sum) sudoku solver
• Samurai (overlapping) sudoku solver - Alternative
• 9x9 One difference sudoku solver
• Division sudoku solver
• 9x9 Multi rule sudoku solver
• Disjoint sudoku solver
• Hyper sudoku solver
• Calcudoku solver (KenKen)
• Hidoku solver